Wednesday 27 August 2008

Return

I'm back from my lovely sunny holiday in Israel where I had a great time. Me and hubby sat around at a pool for most days, went to the beach once (cos it's a mighty trek up and down to the beach) and went to Jerusalem for the day which ended up being rather action packed: quadbiking, met my grandparents for lunch, Israel Museum and the Shrine of the Book, then we decided to be adventuresome and drive to the Dead Sea, which only ended up being about 40 minutes away. We rubbed some mud all over our legs (didn't want to get too dirty!) and then drive back to Jerusalem where we met some friends for dinner.

So when we got back it was the day before result day for hubby, and unfortunately, he didn't pass the exam, which means he might not be able to progress to the next year. It's really upsetting and we don't know what to do.

We're trying to appeal, but it's looking likely he'll have to retake. :(

As for me, still no joy with the job. Haven't heard back from the height of rudeness people, even though I've tried to call them. Got two interviews lined up over the coming weeks but I'll keep you posted.

Laterz

No comments: